Friday, January 27, 2012

Erection Spray that earns you $5

 
A little boy and his grandfather are raking
leaves in the yard. The little boy finds an
earthworm trying to get back into its hole. He
says, "Grandpa, I bet I can put that worm back
in that hole." The grandfather replies, "I'll bet
you five dollars you can't. It's too wiggly and
limp to put back in that little hole."

The little boy runs into the house and comes
back out with a can of hairspray. He sprays the
worm until it is straight and stiff as a board.
Then he puts the worm back into the hole.

The grandfather hands the little boy five
dollars, grabs the hairspray, and runs into the
house. Thirty minutes later the grandfather
comes back out and hands the little boy
another five dollars. The little boy says,

"Grandpa, you already gave me five dollars."

The grandfather replies, "I know. That's from
your grandma "
FUNNY STUFF WE RECOMMEND
When I sneeze I have an Orgasm 
10 weird Soccer occurences 
WTF sex facts

No comments:

Post a Comment