Friday, January 27, 2012

Kissing Those Boobs for 10 thousand dollars


"Excuse me", Mike stammered, "but I couldn't help noticing how
beautiful your wife is." "Yeah? So?" his hulking neighbor replied.
"Well, in particular, I am really struck by how beautiful her
breasts are. I would gladly pay you ten thousand dollars if I
could kiss those breasts." The burly gorilla is about to deck Mike when his wife appears and stops him. She pulls him inside and they discuss the offer for a
few moments. Finally, they return and ask our friend to step
inside."OK," the husband says gruffly, "for ten thousand dollars you can
kiss my wife's tits." At this the wife unbuttons her blouse, and the twin objects of
desire hang free at last. Mike takes one in each hand, and
proceeds to rub his face against them in total ecstasy.This goes
on for several minutes, until the husband gets annoyed."Well,come on already,kiss 'em!" he growls."I can't," replies our awe-struck hero, still nuzzling away."Why not?" demands the husband, getting really angry now."I don't have ten thousand dollars."

FUNNY STUFF WE RECOMMEND


How you really look when you give that sexy stare


Treating the groin injury


clever insults

1 comment:

  1. this is funny enpogh for women .they intimate to be enjoyimg till thighs

    ReplyDelete