Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Clever Insults: part 2

Finally a way to insult somebody and still look intelligent...really intelligent


11. I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you


12. I thought of you all day. I was at the zoo


13. I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high


14. I would like to help you out. Which way did you come in?


15. I would like to leave you with one thought...but I am not sure you have anywhere to put it


16. I would love to go out with you but my favourite commercial is on tv


17. I will never forget the time we met- although I will keep trying


18. I am busy now, can I ignore you some other time?


19. I have seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission


20. If I ever need a brain transplant, i would choose yours because I would want a brain that had never been used


OTHER FUNNY POSTS


Clever Insults: Part 1


Urinal wall jokes


top 10 marriage quotes


10 most stupid questions people ask

2 comments: