Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A man that fits the description

Newspaper Advert:
I am a young beautiful girl, lonely with so much love and care to give. I need a man who will never leave me, never beat me, and can satisfy me in bed. If you have these qualities, please contact me at the listed address......
Signed: Nene

Next day: Nene gets a knock on her door...She opens it to see a young man with no arms & no legs.

Nene: Yes...who are you and what can I do for you sir?

Man: My name is Sule. I'm here in response to your advert yesterday about needing a man.

Nene: But you're not fit enough for that sir.

Sule: Ma'am, as you can see I don't have arms so I can't beat you. I don't have legs, so I also can't leave you.

Nene: I see. So now sir, tell me: how can you satisfy me in bed?

Sule: With what do you think I knocked with ma'am?
WE RECOMMEND
Advice on disciplining your wife 
its a crazy world 
21st century life 

1 comment: