Saturday, December 24, 2011

HOW TO REVENGE TO YOUR BOSS!!

A Manager, his Assistant, one old
woman and her young daughter are
traveling in a train and during the
course of time get themselves
introduced to each other and become temporary friends. The
train goes
through a tunnel and it gets completely
dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound
and then a slap! The train comes out of
the tunnel. The women and the
Assistant are sitting there looking perplexed. The Manager is
bending
over holding his face, which is red from
an apparent slap. All of them remain
diplomatic and nobody says
anything.The Old woman is
thinking:These Managers are all crazy after girls. He must have
kissed my
daughter in the tunnel. Very proper
that she slapped him.The Young girl is
thinking:The Manager must have tried
to kiss me but kissed my mother
instead and got slapped.The Manager is thinking:Damn it. My
Assistant must
have kissed the young girl. She might
have thought it was me and slapped
me.The Assistant is thinking:If this train
goes through another tunnel I will
make another kissing sound and slap my Manager again. He
keeps harassing
me in the Office
WE RECOMMEND
16 Types of people on Facebook 
Ways of excusing yourself to go to the bathroom 
Mommy's balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment