Sunday, December 11, 2011

Clever Insults: Part 3

This are other clever ways of insulting people. Use them as you wish

  1. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive
  2. If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder, it would be genocide
  3. If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean
  4. Keep talking some day you will say something intelligent
  5. Learn from your parent's mistakes-use birth control
  6. Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for somebody who gives a damn
  7. So a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey
  8. There is no vaccine against stupidity
  9. I thought of you today, I was at the zoo
  10. I will never forget the first time we met, although I will keep trying                                       
Recommended funny posts 


16 type of people on Facebook


Clever insults: Part 2


Its a crazy world


21st century life

No comments:

Post a Comment